The Marketing Coordinator plans and implements strategic marketing plans and development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail
- Create content and update websites on WordPress CMS for both the Waukesha Heart Institute and PMG Family Medicine sites
- Create content and update social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google Plus
- Increase physician referrals for the practice by meeting face-to-face with other doctors and explaining the benefits of referring patients to our clinic
- Planning and coordinating dinners/presentations with our doctors and other physicians
- Develops and manages marketing operating budgets
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets
- Prepares marketing activity reports and presents to management
- Filming and video editing skills preferred
Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Full-time salaried, benefits-eligible position.
Interested candidates should reply to this ad with their resume and cover letter for further review to Clinic Manager, Gillian Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.