Our busy outpatient cardiology practice is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our clinic in Waukesha. The right candidate must be organized, friendly, detail-oriented and motivated with a high affinity for learning in a fast-paced environment. Compassionate patient care and ability to collaborate with all members of the health care team required.
- Assisting physicians with patient assessments, documentation, procedure orders, medication refills
- Educating patients regarding their cardiovascular conditions, medications, and treatments
- Triaging patient phone calls and completing paperwork including prior authorizations and FMLA forms
- Rounding at local hospital and completing assessments, documentation, orders, etc
- Graduate of an accredited professional school of nursing is required. Graduate of a Nurse Practitioner Program which meets ANCC or AANP requirements for certification is required.
- Familiarity with EPIC and cardiovascular experience preferred
- Current Basic Life Support certification and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support certification
- Open to new graduates
Full-time salaried, benefits-eligible position.
Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, no weekends, varying hours to meet patient needs.
Waukesha Heart Institute, Waukesha, WI
Moreland Medical Center
1111 Delafield Street, Suite 215
Direct Patient Care: 2 years
Interested candidates should reply to this ad with their resume and cover letter for further review to Clinic Manager, Gillian Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.