Our busy outpatient cardiology practice is looking for a registered nurse to join our clinic in Waukesha. The right candidate must be organized, friendly, detail-oriented and motivated with a high affinity for learning in a fast-paced environment. Compassionate patient care and ability to collaborate with all members of the health care team required.
- Assisting physicians with patient assessments, documentation, procedure orders, medication refills
- Educating patients regarding their cardiovascular conditions, medications, and treatments
- Triaging patient phone calls and completing paperwork including prior authorizations and FMLA forms
- Arranging home sleep studies for patients
- Current WI licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Familiarity with EPIC and cardiovascular experience beneficial
- Current Basic Life Support certification
- Open to new graduates
Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, but the hours for this position will vary to meet patient needs, no weekends.
Full-time salaried, benefits-eligible position.
Interested candidates should reply to this ad with their resume and cover letter for further review to Clinic Manager, Gillian Peters at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.